The 7th International Conference of the IAMM will be held May 28 - 29, 2022 in Athens, Greece. Meetings and presentations from Greek and international invited speakers will take place in person and through live streaming May 28 to May 29, 2022. Additionally, a week of online-only presentations will take place May 30 to June 3, 2022. IAMM welcomes submissions for the online portion of the conference. Please submit your abstract by December 15th 2021.
Call for Submissions
In particular, IAMM is seeking significant contributions to public and world health, including, but not limited to:
- medical applications of music in all specialties,
- technological advances in music and medicine,
- contemporary and innovative
- music interventions to address major health issues e.g.,
- pain and stress management,
- social isolation and depression,
- musical responses to multicultural issues and health disparities,
- role of music in health-supporting environments,
- music as a response to public crises, including the Covid-19 pandemic,
- mechanisms underlying music interventions.
Submissions that are selected for inclusion in the program will be offered via recorded video presentations during IAMM’s online conference, May 30 to June 3, 2022. For further information and a detailed abstract submission Instruction, please visit our website or download the attached PDF.