Save the Date!
You’re invited to join us at this East of England event focusing on Dramatherapy, Art Therapy and Music Therapy professions.
Date: 2 November 2021, 11:30 - 1:30pm. (online)
Event Registration: https://bit.ly/3DUX9R5
- Supporting awareness of what Arts Therapists’ contribution to integrated care pathways including rehabilitation, adult mental health and learning disabilities.
- Case studies where service users share their views.
- Building a network of East of England Arts Therapists across sectors as a vital AHP workforce.
Who can attend:
- Senior Executive colleagues
- Chief AHP’s
- AHP Leads
- Those responsible for workforce planning
- Art Therapists
- Music Therapists
- Anyone interested in finding out more about this vital workforce.
This event is organised and supported by the EoE AHP Regional Council.
Any queries, please contact Adrienne Taylor: Adrienne.firstname.lastname@example.org