How to register a project:
There are two registration routes:
A) Standard registration route:
This registration route requires a brief description of the project
(max. 500 words). This route should be chosen when a project is
registered for sample recruitment purposes (e.g., online surveys
inviting potential respondents).
B) Fast track registration route:
This registration route requires only minimal information and can be completed in less than 5 minutes.
- Click on the ‘fast track’ or ‘standard’ registration link above (and a window will automatically open in your internet browser).
- Complete the relevant online form.
- Send an email to the BAMT Office ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your submission.
The registration criteria are:
- Surveys: Any survey which is open to UK music therapists
to participate in can be registered. Both UK-based or international
surveys are welcome.
- Research and Evaluation Projects: Any research or
evaluation project which has taken place within the UK and/or has been
led by UK music therapists can be registered.
- Masters and PhD Student Projects: Any research or evaluation project which has been led by Masters and PhD students within the UK can be registered.
Please note that only one project can be registered at a time. If you
would like to register more than one project, please complete the
registration process for each project you would like to submit. If you
have any questions or need further information, please contact the BAMT