Making this site easier to read
The British Association for Music Therapy has tried to ensure that this site is easy to read and to navigate. We have chosen a non-serif font for clarity, but if you would prefer the font to be larger, most browsers have ways of achieving this. Here is a basic guide to changing font size.
Follow these steps to choose the fonts and screen colors that will be used for websites that do not specify those settings.
Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- To change the font, click the General tab, and then click Fonts. Specify the fonts you want to use, and then click OK.
- To change the colors used, click the General tab, and then click Colors.
- Clear the Use Windows colors check box, and then select the colors you want to use.
- When you are finished selecting colors, click OK twice.
You can also zoom into the website by using the button at the bottom right of this window.
Firefox and Mozilla
Press the "Ctrl" and "+" keys at the same time to increase text size.
Press the "Ctrl" and "-" keys at the same time to decrease text size.
- Click the spanner icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac and Linux; Settings on Chrome OS).
- Click Under the Hood.
- In the "Web Content" section, use the "Font size" menu to make adjustments.