BAMT AGM 2014
Saturday 4th October
From left to right:
Neal Gilmore - Treasurer, Dr Julie Sutton - Trustee, Donald Wetherick - BAMT Chair of Trustees, Rachel Bell - Area Group Liaison Officer, Belinda Lydon - Professional Development Officer, Kate Jones - Professional
Development Officer, Ellie Ruddock - Student Liaison Officer
This year's AGM took place at the Nordoff Robbins London Centre following an inspiring percussion workshop for music therapists led by Josefina Cupido.
As well as reflecting on what BAMT has achieved in the past year, the AGM also provided the opportunity for trustees to share with the membership, plans for the forthcoming year, including:
- Planning for Music Therapy Week 2015
- Undertaking a survey of members and their employment and working context to inform future planning
- Increasing investment in research, start-up projects, web development and public relations
- Expanding CPD opportunities for members
- Continuing to develop connections with local and national organisations
All papers from the AGM are available on this web page, including the Annual Review summary. Please click on the links on the right hand side to download the documents.
Still want to find out more? Get in touch by emailing the office